Exile in Arizona
In 2007, Ted Haggard submitted to church authorities who required him to move out of the state of Colorado, find employment outside of ministry, never acknowledge that he had ever pastored New Life Church, and never correct misinformation in the press (see crisis facts for additional details). Alexandra Pelosi, a family friend of the Haggards, and her husband and newly born son, came to visit and recorded this material on their family video camera. After Ted was released from the Overseer’s contract, Alexandra took the footage to HBO who created and aired this documentary.
The Pastor's Pen Official Blog of Ted Haggard
- Progressives Think They Know What’s Best for You!by tedhaggardblog on November 20, 2020 at 11:04 pm
Every group of people needs some government to establish order. So who has power over you? And how much freedom do you really have?
- Re-Opening Churchesby tedhaggardblog on May 20, 2020 at 2:54 pm
This open letter instructs all of us about resuming in-person believers meetings again.
- A Protestant View of the Confessionalby tedhaggardblog on May 11, 2020 at 3:34 pm
We Christians must never use the content of another's confessions against them.
- Whether One May Flee From A Deadly Plagueby tedhaggardblog on April 26, 2020 at 1:55 am
Martin Luther, 1527
- Quarantined! Why?by tedhaggardblog on April 18, 2020 at 3:02 pm
Government responses to COVID-19 around the world are so dramatic they clearly communicate the concern of public officials.